Del Mar Photonics -
Newsletter December 2010 -
Newsletter April 2011
Pacifica fs1060pca - request a quote
THz time domain spectrometer for transmission measurements using a fs fiber laser source. with mean optical power of > 120 mW, wavelength ~ 1060 nm, pulse duration < 120 fs and repetition rate ~ 80 MHz.
• fs fiber laser Tourmaline ( with mean optical power of > 120 mW, wavelength ~ 1060 nm, pulse duration < 120 fs and repetition rate ~ 80 MHz)
• THz emitter and detector photoconductive antennas with aspheric focusing THz lenses with 50 mm THz beam focus length
• Optics for laser beams
• optical delay line for delay of 500 ps (<5 GHz resolution)
• breadboard 600 mm x 450 mm x 50.8 mm with the adjusted and tested THz spectrometer. The THz antenna distance is 100 mm. The THz focus is on the midpoint between the antennas.
• Laptop with software T3DS, complete electronics with pulse generator, amplifier and lock-in detector. The software allows measurement of THz pulse and calculates in-situ the THz spectrum. It includes the calibration procedures for 100 % transmittance and the calculation of the spectral transmittance and absorbance of a sample.
• Instruction manual for the THz spectrometer and test report with the following data:
- Supply voltage 110 .. 230 V
- dynamic range > 60 dB
- useful spectral region 0.05 to > 3 THz
- scan range 500 ps (< 3 GHz resolution)
- THz focus position 50 mm away from the antennas
- Fast scan duration 10 s
- Slow scan duration 8 min
Optional: Spectrometer housing with closed sample box for nitrogen gas purging
Optional: Additional set of emitter and detector antenna with aspheric collimating THz lenses for 12 mm THz beam diameter for replacement of the antennas with focusing THz lenses
Lead time: 3 months (because of the lead time for the laser)
THz Spectrometer kit with Antenna
THz transmission setup
THz detectors: Golay cell and LiTaO3 piroelectric detectors
PCA - Photoconductive Antenna as THz photomixer
Pacifica THz Time Domain Spectrometer - Trestles Pacifica
Holographic Fourier Transform Spectrometer for THz Region
Wedge TiSapphire Multipass Amplifier System - THz pulses generation
Terahertz Spectroscopic Radar Mobile System for Detection of Concealed Explosives
Band pass filters with center wavelengths from 30 THz into GHz range
Long pass filters with standard rejection edge wavelengths from 60 THz into GHz range
Generation of THz radiation using lithium niobate
Terahertz crystals (THz): ZnTe, GaP, LiNbO3 - Wedge ZnTe
| Trestles LH Ti:Sapphire
Trestles LH is a new series of high quality femtosecond Ti:Sapphire lasers for applications in scientific research, biological imaging, life sciences and precision material processing. Trestles LH includes integrated sealed, turn-key, cost-effective, diode-pumped solid-state (DPSS). Trestles LH lasers offer the most attractive pricing on the market combined with excellent performance and reliability. DPSS LH is a state-of-the-art laser designed for today’s applications. It combines superb performance and tremendous value for today’s market and has numerous advantages over all other DPSS lasers suitable for Ti:Sapphire pumping. Trestles LH can be customized to fit customer requirements and budget.
spot in our Femtosecond lasers training
workshop in San Diego, California.
DPSS DMPLH lasers
|New laser spectrometer
T&D-scan for research that
demands high resolution and high spectral
density in UV-VIS-NIR spectral domains - now available with
new pump option!
The T&D-scan includes a CW ultra-wide-tunable narrow-line laser, high-precision wavelength meter, an electronic control unit driven through USB interface as well as a software package. Novel advanced design of the fundamental laser component implements efficient intra-cavity frequency doubling as well as provides a state-of-the-art combined ultra-wide-tunable Ti:Sapphire & Dye laser capable of covering together a super-broad spectral range between 275 and 1100 nm. Wavelength selection components as well as the position of the non-linear crystal are precisely tuned by a closed-loop control system, which incorporates highly accurate wavelength meter.
spot in our CW lasers training
workshop in San Diego, California.